This section provides details of all of all our Members and Associates, as well as links to their websites. If you are interested in joining the AFM, why not take a look take a look at the attractive range of benefits you can enjoy as a Member below?
Get behind mutuality: become an AFM member today
Join the 53 member companies who are championing mutuality with the AFM today. Financial mutuals are invited to join as Full or Associate Members and enjoy an array of attractive benefits, including:
- representation within the UK and Europe at corporate and political level
- press and public relations campaigning
- networking events
- training and development opportunities
- research facilities and specialist consultancy services
- access to publications and resources
- regular updates and insight via our monthly e-newsletter, Mutually Yours.
The Mutual Manifesto challenges all political parties to show they understand the mutual sector.
There is a fascinating policy debate at the moment that heralds the re-birth of mutual organisations' role in society."
Ken Hesketh, Chief Executive
Benenden Healthcare Society