Mutually Yours is the AFM’s digital news service. Click on the back-dated issues you’d like to read and sign up to receive the latest edition direct to your inbox every month.
- Update from the Chief Executive
- FSA and OFT give green light to revolutionary new ‘ethical’ protection for UK loans market
- Leading healthcare mutual rebrands and looks to grow in tough healthcare market
- Cost of raising a child reaches 10-year high of £222,000
- The Royal London Foundation awards £25,000 Degge & Ridge Award to two successful applicants
- Retirees the most generous generation
- PG Mutual: individuals taking responsibility
The Mutual Manifesto challenges all political parties to show they understand the mutual sector.
Mutuals have proved themselves to be resilient in recent years and have seen rapid increases in market share between 2008 and 2010 being at the forefront of product innovation in the insurance sector.”
John Reeve Chief Executive
Family Investment 2011
The AFM Conference and Annual General Meeting this year was held at The Belfry, West Midlands, between 16 and 18 October.