Next year’s CEO Forums will be held on:
- 28 January, 10.30am-1.30pm hosted by EY, 1 More London Place, SE1 2AF
- 3 June, 10.30am-1.30pm hosted by LGT Vestra, London (venue tbc)
The 2019 CEO Forums will be held in January and June, details below. Members should not feel geographically constrained and are welcome to attend the Forum that best fits their diaries. Agendas will be circulated in due course, though the aim of this forum is to encourage networking between members and we welcome any suggestions for discussion.
CEO Forum (Northern) 28 January 12.30pm-3.30pm – hosted by The Oddfellows, 184-186 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WB
- AFM Update, including Corporate Governance Code – Martin Shaw, AFM
- Implications of Brexit on AFM Members – tbc
- Open discussion on topical issues
CEO Forum (Southern) 31 January 10.30am-1.30pm – hosted by EY, 25 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E14 5EY
- The Future of the Workforce – Katherine Savage, EY
- AFM Update – Martin Shaw, AFM
- Implication of brexit for Mutuals – David Scott, FCA
CEO Forum (Southern) 3 June 10.30am-1.30pm – hosted by Charles Taylor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG
CEO Forum (Northern) 6 June 12.30pm-3.30pm – hosted by The Oddfellows, 184-186 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WB
The previous meetings of the Chief Executive Forum were held in June 2018. Each forum provided an update on AFM activity, including our latest lobbying and regulatory engagement, as well as an overview of the items covered in the NED Conference on 5 June.
7 June (Manchester): the forum was hosted by The Oddfellows between 1.30pm – 4pm at their offices at Oddfellows House, Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WB. The meeting was preceded by a Child Tax Fund Forum 10.30am-12.30pm and CEOs were welcome to attend both events.
11 June (London): The London forum was hosted by LGT Vestra at their offices by the side of Bank station (14 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3NR), commencing at 1.30pm and finishing by 4pm.