An opportunity to share good practice in claims handling and underwriting in the Mutuals sector, our next Claims Forum will be held on 27 March 2020, 10.30am-3.30pm, hosted by Investec, 30 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7QP
Our latest Claims Forum was held on 25 March, hosted by Barnett Waddingham. The agenda is available to view here and materials from the event are available below:
- Topical issues in claims handling and underwriting, Andrew Wibberley, Alea Risk
- Sector claims data, Martin Shaw, AFM
- Health Insurance counter fraud activities, Mike Tresham, BHSF
- Using technology to undersatnd claims, Kim Durniat and Amit Ladd, Barnett Waddingham
- AFM Health and Protection activities, Martin Shaw, AFM
Paycare hosted our Claims Forum at The Molineux stadium in Wolverhampton. Slides from the event are available to view here.
(The slides from CBT Clinics are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org).