An opportunity to share good practice in claims handling and underwriting in the Mutuals sector.
Please note that, due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, our Claims and Underwriting Forum that was scheduled for 27 March has been postponed until further notice. We will update this page as and when we have identified an alternative date.
Our previous Claims Forum was held on 25 March, hosted by Barnett Waddingham. The agenda is available to view here and materials from the event are available below:
- Topical issues in claims handling and underwriting, Andrew Wibberley, Alea Risk
- Sector claims data, Martin Shaw, AFM
- Health Insurance counter fraud activities, Mike Tresham, BHSF
- Using technology to undersatnd claims, Kim Durniat and Amit Ladd, Barnett Waddingham
- AFM Health and Protection activities, Martin Shaw, AFM
Paycare hosted our Claims Forum at The Molineux stadium in Wolverhampton. Slides from the event are available to view here.
(The slides from CBT Clinics are available on request from email@example.com).