The AFM’s Marketing Forum brings together Members interested in exploring areas of common interest in relation to the promotion of the financial Mutuals sector.
Our next Forum will take place on 19 March 2020 10am-3.45pm, hosted by OPAL at Friends House, Euston, London.
Materials from the Forum held on 12 September are available below:
- Inescapable truths about Marketing, Scott McKay, Schroders
- CRO – Win by a whisker, Jump forward a Mile, Jonathan Ellins, Hallam
- The feeling’s Mutual: designing experiences and products that your customers will love, Nathan Fulwood, CreateFuture
- How video engages your customers, broadens your reach and communicate the complex, Jacqui Barrett, Salient Future
- Don’t waste my time – How content design learnings have changed my approach to web writing, Naomi Fulwood, The Oddfellows
- The importance of the link between Sales and Marketing, Stephen Schofield, PG Mutual
- What’s your (arche)type on paper? Georgia D’Esterre, Holloway Friendly
- AFM update, Martin Shaw, AFM
Materials from the Forum held on 21 March are available below:
- Marketing at the moment of truth – how technology can enable relevant digital conversations, Matt Oldham, OPAL
- Prioritise and Execute – Social media and SEO strategies to grow you online presence, Ed Ryan, Hallam
- Adding Value, Building Trust, Christine Husbands, RedArc
- PR for mutuals, Kevin Carr, Carr Consulting and Communications
- Summary of Feedback
The first meeting of the Forum, held on Wednesday 5 September 2018, was well attended, with representatives of 27 member organisations. The day provided an opportunity for delegates to explore customer centric marketing, improving communication with older and elderly clients, and effective use of digital marketing techniques.
- Customer centric marketing (Daniel Batey, Union Data) and workshop summary
- Are you communicating effectively with your older and elderly customers? (Graeme McKenzie, Let’s Talk Ageing)
- The Digital Landscape (Ed Ryan, Hallam Internet)
- Summary of feedback
If you would like to be added to our mailing list for future Marketing events, please email Tamasin at the AFM.